Live Free Webinar With 10 Of The Worlds Best Black Belts
(Including Rickson Gracie's Hidden Jiu Jitsu Techniques)
Four Hour Free Webinar To Support The Kids Of Sandy Hook.
You do not have to donate to watch. It would be nice if you did.
Join the BJJ community to help raise money for the children of Sandy Hook.
Dynamix Martial Arts and OTM will host an online seminar featuring 10 BJJ Black Belts showing you how to do their favorite techniques in a Live Q & A format.
This event will be Free To All. The only limitation is the number of people our servers will allow!
All we ask is for in return is a small donation to all who watch and learn on the webinar.
Donations will be made through Paypal.
Featured Black Belts:
- Henry Akins – How to do “Hidden Jiu Jitsu”. Henry spent more time training with Master Rickson Gracie than practically anyone. He was the lead instructor at the Rickson Gracie Academy for 10 years. (Watch has he teaches techniques never shown in a seminar before.)
- Eddie Bravo - Creator of the 10th Planet system. Eddie got his Black Belt from Jean Jacques Machado and is know for creating his own unique style of Jiu Jitsu that has revolutionized the Jiu Jitsu world.
- Sean Flanery – Head instructor of Hollywood BJJ and long time student of Rickson Gracie.
- Jeff Glover – Paragon Jiu Jistu Black Belt. Jeff is know as the master of the D’Arce Choke and the Deep Haft Guard. He is a 27 time Grapplers Quest Champion and is known for his record of only 4 losses in the last 8 years while fighting on the world level.
- Felicia Oh – Jean Jacques Machado Black Belt. Felicia got her black belt in 4.5 years and went on to be an Abu Dhai and FILA Worlds champions. She is known as the competition scientist very few men have the competition experience she does.
- Scott “Einstein” Epstein – 10th Planet Black Belt. Scott is the longest running instructors at 10th Planet Head Quarters. He is also and undefeated MMA fighter. He know especially for this guillotine choke and zero impact strength training system.
- Cade Nelson - Originally a student of Rickson Gracie Cade went on to get his No-Gi Black Belt from Eddie Bravo Black Belt and recently got his Purple Belt from Cobrahina in only 3 weeks. He is known for his bicep and shin slicers.
- John “Salami” - Originally a student of Joe Moreira John went on to get his Gi Black Belt from Pistol Pete Loncarevich. In no gi John is a Brown Belt in the 10th Planet system. John is a Periodization Trainer for world class road cycling athletes across the world and is now training fighters in his system,to great success.
- Steve Cardenas - Paragon Jiu Jitsu Black Belt. Steve is a former “Power Ranger” and 5th degree black belt in American Tae Kwon Do he started training martial arts in his hometown of San Antonio, Texas at the young age of 12.
- Joel Tudor - Black Belt under Carlson Gracie & Rodrigo Medeiros, Joel has won numerous Brazilian Jiu Jitsu titles such as the Pan Ams and US Nationals. He is also an ADCC veteran.
Proceeds will be donated to Sean Flanery’s Christmas 14 Charity.